GDYNIA AIRPORT TRANSFERS
GdyniaDirect is leading company specializing in airport transfers. As we are the most popular carrier we enjoy the satisfaction of thousands pleased customers. You too can join them. Just take advantage of our services and let us drive you from airport to your hotel.
Before you arrive the Lech Walesa Airport you better take care of the airport transfer to the city of Gdynia. There is few ways of getting to the city centre. One of them is to go by a bus of public transport, but they are most often over filled and always run late. Another way is to call a taxi, but they are very uncomfortable and the prices are inadequate for the travel conditions they serve. The best alternative for the aforementioned ones is to use the GdyniaDirect services.
We will take you to the city centre of Gdynia as well as to other Polish cities in a quick, comfortable and safe way.
GDYNIA AIRPORT – GDYNIA CITY CENTRE
The transfer from Gdynia Airport to the city center takes about 20 minutes, depending on the traffic. Our driver will take you directly to your hotel or any other destination in the city. Don’t waist your time on time consuming and uncomfortable public transport and book a private airport transfer with GdyniaDirect today.
GDYNIA AIRPORT – KRAKOW
Transfer from Gdynia Airport to Krakow takes about 7 hours (615km). As it’s very long trip it’s extremely important to travel in comfortable conditions: modern Mercedez vehicle and helpful driver will make your transfer enjoyable. You can ask driver to stop for a meal on the way.
GDYNIA AIRPORT – WARSAW
The transfer from Gdynia Airport to the city center takes about 4 hours covering 380 km. Take advantage of our offer and go with us to Warsaw, because how can you come to Poland and do not visit the capital? Along the way, you can take a break for a lunch. If you would like to stay in Warsaw longer, you do not have to worry about hotel reservations, because we will do it for you.
GDYNIA AIRPORT – POZNAN
The transfer from Gdynia Airport to Poznan takes about 4 hours covering the distance of 350 km. Poznan is a charming city that mixes different advantages – historical heritage, touristic centre and modern possibilities for satisfactory job. Discover this magnificent place with PoznanDirect.
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Airport/Hotel pick ups and drop offs, flexible hours
- All fuel costs, all parking charges, no additional fees
- Luxurious, modern, comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes vehicles
- Friendly, English-speaking, friendly drivers and their assistance during the transfer.
- You can make the payment online after booking the airport transfer (which is banally simple – just fill in the form on our official website!) or you can pay to the driver after the service. If your flight is cancelled, please do not hesitate and let us know, as we will not send a driver to the airport then and you will be not obligated to pay anything.